Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Very Foxie Coupon Journey

Since I've now been couponing a little over two years, however only in the last 6 months really started to get the hang of it i figured id start a blog . This blog is intended to both help myself by condensing the reources and deals i find but also to hopefully help others as i go down this road. I hope to get to the point that i can have a large stockpile able to help out anyone i know if they fall on hard times as well as make continual donations to local charities.Well see what happens either way due to recent life changes all for the better though finaces have gotten much tighter and ive had to get alot more creative as to both how i make income in my household and how manage my grocery budget hopefully whilst i struggle though this others can be helped through my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment